Eleven Restaurants to Participate in 5th Annual Contest
For the 5th year in a row, restaurants of the Grand Central District will be participating in the ‘Battle of the Burg(er),’ a month-long contest to determine who serves the best burger. We are happy to announce this year there will be a separate category for Vegetarian Burgers. During the month of September, diners will be invited to eat at 11 participating restaurants to taste the entries and then vote online for their favorite.
Participating restaurants include:
- Casita Taqueria – 2663 Central Avenue
- Engine Rose – 2901 Central Avenue
- Old Key West Bar & Grill – 2451 Central Avenue
- Punky’s Bar & Grill – 3063 Central Avenue
- The Burg Bar & Grill – 1752 Central Avenue
- The Queenshead – 2501 Central Avenue
- Zaytoon Grill – 1618 Central Avenue
Participating restaurants offering a vegetarian option include:
- Community Café – 2444 Central Avenue
- Craftsman House Gallery & Café – 2955 Central Avenue
- Leafy Greens – 1626 Central Avenue
- Love Food Central – 2057 Central Avenue
Participants will be able to view descriptions and locations of the contest burgers and cast their votes for the People’s Choice award through the Grand Central District Association’s website (www.grandcentraldistrict.org) and Facebook page between August 1st and August 31st. In addition, a panel of guest judges will score each burger to determine the winner of the Judges’ Choice award. The winners will be announced on October 3rd and a trophy presentation will be their October General Meeting.
For more information and for pictures of the entries, please contact Tawnee Walling, GCDA’s Executive Director, at 727.828.7006 or via email at [email protected].
About the Grand Central District: The Grand Central District in St. Petersburg has been a Florida Main Street community since 2001. A unique urban village, the District is home to many beloved local restaurants and bars, antique retailers, art galleries, unique shops, professional and personal services, health/wellness providers, and more. The Grand Central District is pedestrian and bicycle friendly, and can be easily reached via the Central Avenue Trolley.
Eskort kadınlar arayabileceğiniz, escort bayan sitemiz 81 ilde sınırsız hizmet!