LOCALTOPIA, “A Community Celebration of All Things Local”
Don’t miss the 7th Annual LOCALTOPIA, our area’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local” with 250+ vendors and 2 music stages!
Keep Saint Petersburg Local is proud to bring back LOCALTOPIA to Williams Park for its 7th year! | LOCALTOPIA is St. Pete’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local” showcasing *over 250* of our city’s favorite independent businesses and community organizations. | Voted “BEST FESTIVAL” in the Tampa Bay Times’ “Best of the Best” Awards and nominated for “BEST FESTIVAL” by Visit St. Pete/Clearwater! We’re honored that LOCALTOPIA has also been declared “The Event of the Year,” has been referred to as “the most St. Pete-esque event a resident or visitor can attend,” and many have called it *THE* best event ever in St. Pete! View the video recap of the 2019 festival HERE
NEW FOR 2020: Even more local goodness! We’re expanding down 3rd Street *by one more city block*, allowing for even more vendors (over 250 in total!), plus a SECOND STAGE on 3rd Street!
This FREE* family-friendly festival also commemorates KSPL’s 8-Year Anniversary. Please consider a (minimum) $5 donation upon arrival to spread the local love. “Donation Points” will be located at all entrances.
● MAKERS & MERCHANTS: Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal + Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More!
● VILLAGES: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
● EAT, DRINK & PLAY LOCAL:
4th Street: Food Truck Rally Alley
2nd Avenue: Restaurant Row + Beer Truck + Local Breweries Pouring Their Own Brews + Games
● 3RD STREET: Boutiques | Vendors on Wheels | DJ | Literary Corner | Skate | Street Fun
*** NEW FOR 2020: EXPANSION ON 3RD STREET ***: One More City Block with 60+ “New to LOCALTOPIA Vendors” + NEW SECOND STAGE, the Visit St. Pete/Clearwater Street Stage on 3rd Street
● LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand + NEW FOR 2020: SECOND Visit St. Pete/Clearwater STREET STAGE on 3rd Street
● ENGAGING ACTIVITIES for All Ages, Free Demos & Crafts, “Biggest Local Raffle,” Live Screen Printing, Photo Booth and More Surprises!