Mimosas & Masterpieces
Enjoy a Catalan-inspired Brunch at the Dali
Raise a glass to an artistic take during a delightful Sunday brunch at the Dali Museum’s Café Gala with “Mimosas & Masterpieces”! Enjoy a Catalan-inspired brunch, visit the galleries, stroll the grounds, contemplate the Avant-garden, browse the Museum Store and soak in all the brilliance of the world-famous Dali Museum.
Cafe Gala invites you to start your week with Mimosas & Masterpieces, an artistic take on Sunday Fundays. Enjoy a Catalan-inspired brunch, raise a glass to surreal Sundays, then visit the galleries, stroll the grounds, contemplate the Avant-garden, browse the Museum Store and soak in all the brilliance of St. Petersburg’s #1 attraction.
Chef Chuck Bandel has created specialty items including:
- Brunch Tapas:
Jamon & Poached Egg (serrano ham, sous vide poached egg, grilled bread) $10
- San Sebastian Gazpacho & Whipped Goat Cheese (topped with croutons, sunflower seeds & extra virgin olive oil) $11
- Avocado Toast (avocado mousse, roasted pistachio, watermelon radish, micro greens, with lomo upon request) $8.25/$10.25
- Farmhouse Tortilla (traditional Spanish tortilla with chef-inspired selections)
- Bacon Migas (sous vide poached eggs, fried bread, crispy bacon, baby heirloom tomatoes, lemon vinaigrette) $8
- Exquisite Sweets:
Tarte de Santiago (almond crumb cake, Valencia citrus crema, fresh berries) $6
- Cava Poached Truffle Stuffed Pear (Belgian chocolate almond crumble, sea salt crema, berries, fresh mint) $8
- Mimosas & More
Cava Mimosa $6.50
- Aqua de Barcelona $8
- Spanish Sangria (red or white) $6.50
- Kalimotxo $7.50
- Basque Cider $8
Invite a friend or two or three and meet at Cafe Gala for brunch and art, sustenance and inspiration. There is no cost to visit the Cafe (or the Store or Gardens); gallery admission requires an admission ticket or Museum membership. Not yet a member? Join today.