Includes Food, Wine, Music, and Busch Gardens Fun!
The sun, the flavors, and the sounds of spring are here and that means it’s once again time for the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival, beginning March 10 and running every weekend through May 21.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival is offering a variety of America’s favorite pop, rock, Latin, country, contemporary and classic music on weekends throughout the event. Concerts are free with park admission. VIP concert packages start as low as $49.99 and include exclusive seating, one complimentary beverage, and VIP bar access.
Music lovers will appreciate the variety of talent showcased at this year’s festival:
- March 11, Kansas, classic rock hits.
- March 12, Maddie & Tae, country
- March 18, SWV, female vocals
- March 19, Dustin Lynch, country
- March 25, Rodney Adkins, male vocalist
- March 26, Flo Rida, R&B / rap
- April 1, Jeremy Camp, Christian music
- April 2, MacKenzie Porter, country
- April 8, +LIVE+, rock
- April 9, The Fab Four, Beatles tribute band
- April 15, 38 Special, Southern rock
- April 16, Mitchell Tenpenny, country pop
- April 22, Air Supply, soft rock
- April 23, Gabby Barrett, country
- April 29, Hoobastank, rock
- April 30, Walk the Moon, rock
- May 5, Como La Flor Band, Selena tribute band
- May 7, El Gran Combo, Puerta Rican salsa orchestra
- May 20, Elvis Crespo, Latin music
Food, Wine, Bourbon, Beer, and Special Pricing:
Food and beverage Sampler Lanyards are available for purchase at $70 for ten and $85 for fifteen samplers. They can be used throughout the duration of the festival and shared between guests within the same party.
A Food & Wine Festival guided tour is available for $139. VIP guests will be escorted throughout the Bird Gardens and Festival area to sample a variety of delectable food paired with wines, craft brews and cocktails. Guests will have a chance to feed the kangaroos and lorikeets and will also have access to the head of the line on a few of the park’s coasters, as well as VIP concert seating.
Food and beverage kiosks are open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12 noon to park closing. Some of these include:
- Wines of the Americas
- Trek through Africa (food)
- Specialty Cocktails
- Twisted egg rolls
- Moroccan Market (food)
- Greek Isles (food)
- Chocolate and Port bar
- European Delight (food)
- Creamery (desserts)
- Asian Inspired (food)
- Springs Taproom (food)
- Old World Wine, Flights & Snacks
- Xcursions (food & wine signature cupcakes)
- Bourbon tasting
- Latin Twist (food)
- Land & Sea (food)
Visit the Busch Gardens music lineup and purchase lanyards and optional VIP Concert seating here. The event offers so many choices, you may decide to return on another weekend! Story written exclusively for Destination Tampa Bay™ for editorial purposes only–all rights reserved! Many of the photos courtesy of Busch Gardens others shown as a representation of the things you can expect tp find at this unique event.