Experience Taste of the Beaches
Experience Taste of the Beaches in a new and safe way! Locals and visitors will try local tastes from a variety of restaurants, those of whom could use the support of our community! Immerse yourself in local flavors and specialty dishes while visiting different communities and new restaurants.
This new Taste of the Beaches “taste tour” or restaurant week style event will be held the first weekend of October. You can visit any of the participating restaurants from Friday, October 2nd, Saturday through Sunday, October 4th. Each participating restaurant will show off their featured item ahead of time for you to check out the line up, there will even be “to go” options. You can then plan your weekend, to safely sit down with your friends or family to enjoy each signature “taste”.
Patrons can now purchase their Taste of the Beaches tickets online from www.TampaBayBeaches.com/Taste. Each $10 ticket purchased will be turned in for (1) Taste from any of the participating restaurants. (Participating restaurants can be found on this website. Tickets will also include an entry to win the Grand Prize to Explore the Tampa Bay Beaches.
First 500 Tickets for Taste of the Beaches Enter Grand Prize
The first 500 tickets sold will include two entries to win this Grand Prize! The Explore the Beaches Package, a $2000 value, will include:
- Don CeSar: One Night Stay Luxury Room (Sun-Thurs)
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: 4 person Dolphin Adventure Tour
- Alden Suites: Two Night Stay at a Poolside Suite (Sun – Thurs)
- Spenga: One Week Membership
- Sunset Vistas: One Night Stay in a 2 bed/2 bath Suite
- Vito & Michaels: $100 Gift Certificate
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina: Two Night Stay
- John’s Pass Gift Basket
- Alligator Attraction: 2 VIP Tours including Admission
- Hubbard’s Marina: 2 Half Day Fishing Trip
- Don’s Dock: $50 Gift Certificate
- Mad Beach Brewing: $50 Gift Certificate
- Spice & Tea Exchange: $25 Gift Certificate
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve. Check out Clearwater’s top restaurant in their event here.